Sep 4, 2011

My schedules

Hey guys,

Imma start my 3rd year at the university this Tuesday. These two pictures are my schedules for this year. In my first semester there is 6 subjects that are:
  • Pediatric Dentistry (Odp B)
  • Endodontics
  • Orthodontic
  • Dysfunction of the masticatory System
  • Medical-surgical oral pathology
  • Prosthodontics



For my second semester I also have 6 subjects that are:
  • Introduction restorative clinic
  • Oral maxilofacial Medicine
  • Pediatric Dentistry 2
  • Orthodontics 2
  • Advanced periodontics
  • Prosthodontics 2



Obviously, I'm not going to be doing all of these hours. My group is the Group B or C2. So for example; on Mondays I'll have to be at the university from 8am to 9pm. Our schedules a like this because there are a lot of classes this year, which start dental practices at the clinic. 


Mi calendar is this one:
My classes start Se`tember 6th; and I'll finish June 1rst. 

For those you who will be beginning their first year in Dentistry or Medicine, I recommend you to study with the following book as shown below:
  






2 comments:

  1. As always, you have once again posted very informative information, and I appreciate you for suggesting sources to use, if I should ever decide to want to learn more. Goodluck with your schedule, and I look forward to seeing more of the work done in your classes

    AVIV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AVIV! I'm very excited!!! My first day was good... now I have the uniform. Imma take some pics and post it here.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here!